Monday 2 January 2017

Max's Week 1- New Year and Feeling On Top of Things

Sharon is probably not going to like that I completed and posted before the end of the week, but a lady has to do what she has to do.  I anticipate this upcoming week is going to be hard core given I have been off for three weeks and there will be more work piled up than I can do in 4 days, which will probably mean I will be living at the office for the rest of this week.

Given I also have the challenge of painting each night after work I figured the best thing to do for my sanity is to finish this post today.

Okay..... okay.....

The real truth is I couldn't wait to post the Bundled Up photo.

Have a great week everyone!

CHANGE




For those that are not familiar with Tarot, the Falling Tower is usually an indication that change is coming.   Let's hope I'm ready to deal with the change fallout.













BUNDLED UP
I apologise now.... be expecting to see a lot of these two.  For those that followed the 2014 blog you will remember Gimli.... let me introduce you to his partner in crime Fergus (in the red).

After this shot the dogs asked me to find them a therapist. I can't stop laughing every time I look at it.







STARTS WITH K


This was a hard one as I had a lot of options of things that start with K...... kernels, knife, kilt..... I finally settled on the shot of the kangaroo magnet that I bought when I was in Australia.

I played with the colour saturation to make it pop!








NUTS


I was going to be funny and post a picture of Fergus's underside as he is still not neutered.  Don't worry there would have been a censored strip over the important bits... as no one wants to see junk.   Sadly I couldn't figure out how to add in the censor strip so instead I present you with this... my bit of silly.  This year I will be doing two project 365's.  One is the photo challenge and the other project is one of my own making that has me completing a small challenge every day for the full year.... yup I'm nuts!










RELAXATION



It was with extreme daring that I took this photo mainly because to drop the phone would mean I had no more phone. I minimised the risk of reduced bubble coverage by adding about a 1/3 of the bubble bath container.  Let me tell you... it was very, very sudsy in there.  I had to blank out the back ground as the view from the tub is boring.  How I managed to get the bubbles to block out the background is a mystery but I liked the effect.







J



Thank goodness for dog toys.  I spent Sunday afternoon frantically looking for J's anywhere in the house, but was having a hard time finding any.  I had to improvise and make my own.  This was one of the dogs' Christmas presents.  Thanks for the assistance with arranging it Ferg!











Wild Card



Here is the start of the other project I am working on this week.  I have to paint a little on it each night until Saturday.  I got the background done yesterday and the branches and berries today.  I am liking it so far.  Fingers crossed I don't go overboard and screw it up.

3 comments:

  1. What a great week (or day) of photos, Maxine! You've set the bar rather high in creativity points for the rest of us who were thinking maybe they could try to participate again....Thinking cap must go on now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was two days Pam. I finished 4 yesterday and the rest today.

      Delete
  2. You did cause me some stress by posting on Monday (and I see you are drafting this week's already!) but I am going to be zen about it and just pretend it's not there! I love the shot of the puppies but I am sure they did not appreciate it as much as I do. The tub pic with the bubbles on the wall is so cool - makes the photo look all old-timey. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete