Monday 1 January 2018

Pam's Week 47: What a Wicked Game to Play, To Make Me Feel This Way...

I am truly on a roll now....After this post, I will only have 5 more weeks to post so that I can consider my 2017 year complete and we can move on to bigger and better things!

Last night, we celebrated New Year's Eve at my parents' house.  It was pretty low key with a few close friends and family and appetizers and games.  Prior to dinner however, we planned on going tubing across the river, wimped out because of the cold and decided to go bowling instead.  Lo and behold - the bowling alley was closed yesterday.  We went to my parents' house early and I ran around like a madwoman trying to find the last few necessary photos.

K

My dad was very confused.  He didn't understand how I found a 'K' in a quilted hanging on their wall, but I did...



A Collection

At the kids' first swim meet this season, Danica amassed quite a collection of "Heat Winner" ribbons.


Of course, the kids were also proud to show off their collections of medals and ribbons from the same meet.



A Game

Initially I was going to use a bad photo of us playing Telestrations on Christmas Day (if you haven't yet played it, we highly recommend it.  It's a fun game for all ages, a cross between the old telephone game and Pictionary).  Yesterday, though, Danica requested a family game of Clue before everyone arrived at my parents' house for our New Year's Eve games night extravaganza.  I thought the composition of this photo was preferable.


Drizzle

The most obvious would be rain and boy did we have a lot of it this fall.  Grey doesn't make for very interesting pictures though.  I decided perhaps a salted caramel drizzle inside of the glass of my salted caramel martini at my dad's birthday party would be more drool-worthy.


In My Hand

At our annual preschool friends Christmas party, Robert made 'Frosty the Snowman' cocktails as the signature drink.  Here is a photo of it "in my hand".


Starts with M

I made a mistake when I took this photo.  I took it back in November when I was trying to play catch up, thinking the topic was "M".  I later realized it was 'starts with M' but you are just going to have to accept my "M" as befitting the assignment; I thought it was a clever find.



Wildcard

This was the week we finished decorating our tree so I thought a photo of it, taken in the appropriate week, would be a good one to end the week with, particularly since we have taken it down today.



No comments:

Post a Comment