Monday 1 January 2018

Pam's Week 48: Making Love Out of Nothing at All

Okay, so maybe the lyric doesn't quite fit the photos but it was the song that came to mind as I reread this week's topics.  I seriously think that I will make a spotify playlist of all the songs that formed my 52 weeks of blog post titles, after I post the final blog post, of course.  I am on a mission now!

Citrus in Fizzy Water

We have no fizzy water.  I had no time to buy fizzy water nor to research what would have to occur for me to take such a photo.  Instead, I recalled Sharon telling me I could just take a photo of citrus so that's what I decided to do.  I originally had a different idea but that is being used in the next blog post for a different topic instead.  I decided to pull out my new phone camera lenses and play with the macro lens a bit more.  Do you recognize this citrus fruit?



9

Our Elf on the Shelf, Rudolph, and his reindeer friend, Holly, made an appearance again this December.  I was very grateful to him for creating this '9' on his first day!


Cozy

Both of my kids requested, and received, multiple sets of animal onesies for Christmas.  This prompted them to host a onesie fashion show on Christmas Day and I did snap some photos, thinking they looked rather cozy.  Then yesterday as I sat at my parents' house in front of the fireplace, I began to think that sitting in front of a fire is always a cozy place to be.


Eyes

I should give the kids credit for this photo.  I considered taking a picture of the eyes on a potato but never got around to it.  I attempted to take a picture of the dog's eyes as puppydog eyes are seriously the best but that didn't occur due to a lack of photographic cooperation on the dog's part.  Apparently the kids got a hold of my phone on our way home from a swim meet in Saginaw, though, and took pictures of each other's eyes.  I should mention that we had a couple of extra kids in the car and this particular eye belongs to their friend, Teyah, who really does have spectacular eyes.


I

You wouldn't think an "I" or something resembling said letter would be difficult to find but it seemed to have escaped me for the past 2 months.  Luckily this apparatus caught my eye this morning during our frigid walk and an "I" came to be.



Made with Love

Prepare for the cheesiest - I could have taken photos of all the Christmas baking I did or even of one of the crafts someone made for me or I have made for someone else, but I didn't.  Instead, I decided to take a photo of my kids as they were made with love.


Wildcard

Every year, Robert plans a Filipino-Canadian Christmas party, which is usually held at the end of November.  In spite of his reluctance to do so this year, he planned another great event.  It is a lot of work and I'm not sure everyone realizes just how stressful it is for him or appreciates the amount of time and effort he puts in behind the scenes but I think these faces are the reason he keeps doing it year after year.


No comments:

Post a Comment