Sunday 19 March 2017

Donna's Week 11




Hello everyone,  I hope you had a great March Break.  Mine included a snow day, while Blake was at grandma's and Rob went to work!! Ah Heaven!
Enjoy this week pictures.




A Snack

This is where Blake, Rob and I had a snack while digging up Diplodicus bones in Wyoming.  This is the closest I could come to finding a picture related to this topic.  Apparently I eat food, rather than take pictures of it. No, the hare is not and was not part of the snack!



Through the Window

This topic was fun, I had so many great pictures to choose from.  The first one is a picture of the Yellowstone yellow buses taken out the front passenger window into the mirror.  A slower shutter speed would have blurred the forest we were driving by even more, but I still think this is a cool image.



This is the same through the window and into the mirror picture as above, only we were not moving at the time. 



And in case you are wondering, the answer is YES!  All pictures of bison are to be taken through the window!




D

So, I know this is supposed to be a picture in the shape of a "D", but I couldn't find one, so I ended up with this picture of me, Donna.  At least it starts with "D" and is totally a"dd"orable, even if I do say so myself.





Jewellery

These thermal hot springs are the earth's jewellery.



Symmetry

I take a lot of nature shots and there is little symmetry in nature, well at least none that I am good at capturing with my camera.  This is a picture of a row of cabana's at our resort in the Dominican in December.




Black and White

I could have filled this entire blog with black and white images.  Here are a few of my favourites.















1 comment:

  1. I love the sunrise in black and white. My favourite this week has to be the Yellowstone bus in the mirror. All those pictures are making me want to go back but our next photography trip together should probably be somewhere new. Great interpretations, Donna.

    ReplyDelete