Saturday 25 March 2017

Donna's Week 12 - Cannonball!


Hello

You know Spring is coming, because the crocuses are flowering and the Tim's parking lot is full of farmers waiting for the Niagara air bus to drop off workers coming in from Mexico.  These sure signs of spring used to make me happy, but not anymore, now I have a puppy!  Everything smells like wet dog, if it is possible, I actually think my glasses smell like wet dog.  We have walked in the rain a few times now and don't even think about how torn up our back yard and back door is.  There are mats and towels all strategically placed by all of the entrances and yet this morning I noticed that there is mud all over my bedroom carpet.  My bedroom carpet, really!  You know the one, the one upstairs, farthest away from all the doors where we diligently clean her every time she comes in. You know, the room she is not really allowed in!  Good thing she is so darn cute! 

Enjoy this weeks's pics.


"ZigZag"

The contrast of the fluorescent green on the pink rocks, makes this little guys zigzag back really stand out.  




"A Beginning"

A beautiful beginning to a beautiful day in Comox.  This is the Comox Glacier at sunrise on Vancouver Island.  Yes, I got up and took this picture.




"Starts with Q"

There were "Quite"


"a bunch" of


playful and


"strong" humpback whales


who went right under our zodiac and came way too close to eating us! Check out those baleens,


as they exhibited great "joy" while we were on our boat tour in the Straight of Juan de Fuca south of Vancouver Island.


Cannonball!


 Have a Great Week :)







2 comments:

  1. Awesome whales! Love what you did with the topics :). I'm also partial to the lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the interpretation of the topics this week. The lizard might be my favourite though :)

    ReplyDelete