Friday 14 April 2017

Donna's Week 13 - Peace




Hello Everyone, so I am a few weeks behind.  Rob was away in California for one weekend and I joined him for the second weekend in San Francisco.  Blake stayed home with Grandma and made it to school on his own all three days we were away.  Such a good boy! Enjoy this weeks pictures.




Monochromatic

During this early morning light, the South Dakota badlands can have a very monochromatic look.





Bright

This is snow from last year!  White on white is really hard to get right.




"2" with a "tattoo" 

There were a lot of street murals in San Francisco, this was one of them.  Peace Baby!







Comfortable

A picture of my friends being comfortable together.  At least Levi, kind of looks comfortable!  Miss you guys.





"B"

This is not the only picture of the Golden Gate Bridge from our trip, but it is the only one that, if you squint, looks a bit like a "B'.





Wild Card

Sunrise last week over Lake Ontario at Vineland.










2 comments:

  1. I miss you too! I have been sad to realize that we won't be getting together this summer. I saw you so much last year, I am going through Donna withdrawal! I like that you have to squint to see your B just like mine! Awesome Badlands photo - was that taken the time you were there with Rob? We didn't have sun the morning we were there together. Love the sunset and that peace sign is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture of Sharon and Levi! You took that at Whitefish Island - we aren't the only ones! That badlands photo is pretty incredible and I love San Francisco - isn't it awesome! Great pics and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete