Sunday 23 April 2017

Donna's Week 16




I love Niagara!.  We are blooming, apricots and sweet cherries are nearly done and peaches are just starting, then plums, pears and apples!  We put out our lawn furniture and my hammock this weekend and found a long line leash to hook Shadow onto for our front yard.  So glad we are not on the sidewalk side of the street!!  Enjoy!


In the Middle

Here we are in the middle of a huge traffic jam in San Francisco.  The best part - we were on the top of an open topped bus and got to just sit and watch the amazing chaos and San Fran skyline views!




8

Cool, an amazing yellow "8" walking down the beach in Courtney BC




Makes me Smile

This oil and water picture catches my eye every time I scan by it.  I think it looks like a females reproductive parts, and it makes me smile.  Want to know what makes me laugh out loud?  When Blake is at grandma's and my husband comes downstairs at 7pm freshly shaven!!  LOL!!!





Fingers

I love the element of suspense in this photo of a near miss, taken at Whitefish Island in SSM.  I can hear Blake sighing.


 Awe, Success!



Umbrella

The sun coming out after a rainy morning at the Farmers Market at the Ferry Building in San Fran.



Fragile

Nothing looks more fragile than this amazing purple lion's mane jelly fish in Campbell River BC





 Wild Card

I have so many bird pictures, I will include this eagle shot as this weeks wild card photo.



Have a Great Week.



2 comments:

  1. Awesome week! Your eagle is stunning and the view of the traffic jam is beautiful and alarming at the same time. I love our friendly chickadees and am glad Blake was able to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the San Fran pics - what a great city, eh? Great catch on that 8 and that oil and water does look like a female reproductive system. Great week!

    ReplyDelete